It’s that time of the year again! Be sure to visit the Paul Bunyan Forestry Show October 3 – 5 in Cambridge, OH. This year is the bi-annual Firewood Shootout and should be a good show for viewing log splitters, wood stoves, firewood processors, or just about anything related to the logging, forestry or firewood industry. Whether you’re an industry veteran, or if you’re just looking for a fun place to spend the day, the Official Paul Bunyan Show is worth checking out.
Running from 8 am – 5 pm Friday and Saturday, and 9 am – 3 pm Sunday, the show is the largest forestry show in the region and is packed with activities including:
- Ohio State Lumberjack ChampionshipsSM
- International Lumberjack CompetitionSM
- Log Loader Competition
- Skid Steer Rodeo
- Heavy Equipment Demonstrations
- Arborist Skills Clinics and Demonstrations
- Chainsaw Carvers
- Chainsaw Clinics and Demonstrations
- Grinders and Chippers Demonstrations
- Sawmill Demonstrations
- Wood Stoves
- Secondary Wood Products
- Lumberjack and Log Burling Entertainment
- Forest Industry Education and Seminars
- Full Hook-up Camping by Reservation or Walk In
- All of the Latest and Greatest Forest Industry Equipment, Supplies and Services.
- Sawmill & Woodlots Great Sawmill Shootout®
- Wood Crafts
- Wood Auction – All wood processed during the show will be auctioned off on Sunday afternoon. Firewood, milled wood, wood chips, mulch and more.
- Awesome Food
Guernsey County Fairgrounds
335 Old National Road
Old Washington (Cambridge), OH 43768
Admission Prices: Adults $8 • Seniors & Kids (7-12) $4 • 6 years & Under Free
More Details http://www.ohioforest.org//?page=PBSShowFacts
We hope to see you there!