Featured in Timberjack

Sort By:   GridGallery
Photo Title
Make Model Year Price
Timberjack 460 Skidder

Timberjack 460 Skidder

1998 Timberjack 460 Grapple Skidder with Winch. Cummins 5.9 engine starts and runs good. New injectors, windows, and rebuilt transmission. 28Lx26 tires are estimated at 85%. Arch pins and center pins are tight. Contact Erik @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Equipment is located in Northeast USA.

Timberjack 460 1998
$34,000
Timberjack 225 Cable Skidder

Timberjack 225 Cable Skidder

1960 Timberjack 225 Cable Skidder. Detroit 353 diesel engine. 18.4-26 tires, rears are estimated at 95%, fronts are estimated at 15%. Hercules winch is in good working order, blade in good condition. Contact Erik @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Equipment is located in Northcentral USA.

Timberjack 225 1960
$18,500
Timberjack 380A Skidder

Timberjack 380A Skidder

1987 Timberjack 380A Grapple Skidder with Winch. Cummins 5.9 engine, 4 speed Clark transmission. Transmission will need work, possibly torque converter. 67/34-25 Goodyear & Firestone tires, two are estimated at 80%, the other two are at 20%. Winch leaks inside clutch side. Contact Erik @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Equipment is located in Northeast USA.

Timberjack 380A 1987
$15,000
Timberjack 560D Skidder

Timberjack 560D Skidder

2004 Timberjack 560D Grapple Skidder. New John Deere engine. 30.5x32 tires are estimated at 15%. Includes 2 sets of ring chains. New computer. Heat, A/C, and radio. Contact Erik @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Equipment is located in Canada.

Timberjack 560D 2004
$60,000
Timberjack 460D Skidder

Timberjack 460D Skidder

2001 Timberjack 460D Single Arch Grapple Skidder with Winch. Hour meter reads 12,000 hours. John Deere 6068 engine, powershift transmission. 30.5x32 tires are estimated at 90%. Center pins have a little slack. Recently serviced. Heat, A/C, radio. Contact Erik @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Equipment is located in Northcentral USA.

Timberjack 460D 2001
$44,500
Timberjack 450B Grapple Skidder with Winch ***SOLD***

Timberjack 450B Grapple Skidder with Winch ***SOLD***

1988 Timberjack 450B Grapple Skidder with Winch. One owner machine. Hour meter reads 3,310 hours, owner states that is original hours. Cummins 6BT engine. 28Lx26 tires are estimated at 60%, double diamond and ring chains are included.. Gearmatic winch is in good working order. ESCO grapple and arch pins are tight. Heat. Contact Erik @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Equipment is located in Northeast USA. ***SOLD***

Timberjack 450B 1988
$Call for Price
Timberjack 360 Skidder

Timberjack 360 Skidder

1996 Timberjack 360 Single Arch Grapple Skidder. Hour meter reads 15,055 hours. Cummins 6BT engine is newer with 2,000 hours. Power Shift transmission. 28Lx26 tires are estimated at 90%. All pins and bushing have been replaced in the last 3 years including center pins. Heat & A/C. Contact Aaron @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Equipment is located in Northeast USA.

Timberjack 360 1999
$70,000
Timberjack 230C Skidder

Timberjack 230C Skidder

1966 Timberjack 230C Cable Skidder. Detroit diesel engine. 18.4-34 tires are estimated at 60%. Winch is in good working order. Contact Erik @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Machine is located in Northcentral USA.

Timberjack 230C 1966
$18,500
Timberjack 230D Skidder

Timberjack 230D Skidder

1978 Timberjack 230D Cable Skidder. Detroit 353 engine. 18.4-34 tires are estimated at 50%. Can include a new set of bear paw ring chains for $3,000. Strong winch. Contact Erik @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Machine is located in Northcentral USA.

Timberjack 230D 1978
$19,000
Timberjack 240C Skidder ***SOLD***

Timberjack 240C Skidder ***SOLD***

1998 Timberjack 240C Cable Skidder. Hour meter reads 2,991 hours. Cummins 4BT engine. Second owner machine, used as farm skidder by the first owner. New 23.1x26 tires, cylinders, & glass. Tight center pins. Lever controls. Contact Erik @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Machine is located in Northeast USA. ***SOLD***

Timberjack 240C 1998
$72,900
Timberjack 460 Dual Arch Grapple Skidder

Timberjack 460 Dual Arch Grapple Skidder

1996 Timberjack 460 Dual Arch Grapple Skidder. Cummins 5.9L recon engine installed in 2004. 30.5x32 tires are estimated at 25%. ESCO grapple is tight with no welds. Heat, A/C. Contact Erik @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Machine is located in Northcentral USA.

Timberjack 460 1996
$25,500
Timberjack 560 Skidder

Timberjack 560 Skidder

1996 Timberjack 560 Grapple Skidder with Winch & Timberjack 560 Parts Skidder. Hour meter reads 18,000 hours. Cummins 5.9 engine starts and runs good. 30.5x32 tires, rears are brand new, fronts are estimated at 30%. Includes a set of ring chains estimated at 30%. Anything off the parts machine can go with, everything is there but the tires. Contact Erik @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Machine is located in Canada.

Timberjack 560 1996
$30,000