Featured in Forwarders

Sort By:   GridGallery
Photo Title
Make Model Year Price
Ponsse Buffalo Dual Machine Forwarder/Processor

Ponsse Buffalo Dual Machine Forwarder/Processor

2006 Ponsse Buffalo Dual Machine Forwarder & Processor. Hour meter reads 17,900 hours. Mercedes engine. 710/45-26.5 tires estimated at 60%. Includes 2 sets of tracks, one is like new, the other is estimated at 40%. Also includes an extra new tire and rim. H53 processing head with low hours. Heat, A/C, radio, lights. Contact Aaron @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Equipment is located in Northeast USA.

Ponsse Buffalo Combo Machine 2006
$165,000
John Deere 1010D Forwarder

John Deere 1010D Forwarder

2006 John Deere 1010D 6 Wheeled Double Bunk Forwarder. Hour meter reads 22,000 hours. John Deere 4045H engine is newer with 3,300 hours. Tires are estimated at 80%. Boom is tight, SuperGrip bypass bucket. Heat, A/C, lights, & radio. Contact Aaron @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Machine is located in Northcentral USA

John Deere 1010D 2006
$92,500
John Deere 1410D Forwarder

John Deere 1410D Forwarder

2006 John Deere 1410D Forwarder. Hour meter reads 18,000 hours. John Deere 6068H engine and 2 speed hydrostatic transmission. 700/45-26.5 tires with HD axles are estimated at 60%, includes a set of tracks. CF7 crane with squirt boom. Webasto preheat system. 30,850 lbs. load capacity. Heat, A/C, lights, & radio. Contact Aaron @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Equipment is located in Northeast USA.

John Deere 1410D 2006
$125,000
2006 JOHN DEERE 1110D FORWARDER

2006 JOHN DEERE 1110D FORWARDER

2006 JOHN DEERE 1110D DOUBLE BUNK FORWARDER 6 CYL DEERE BYPASS BUCKET ROTATER SQUIRT BOOM 710 RUBBER

John Deere 1110D 2006
$119,000
Tigercat 1055 Forwarder

Tigercat 1055 Forwarder

2006 Tigercat 1055 Forwarder. Hour meter reads ~22,000 hours. Mercedes engine starts and runs good. 710/45-26.5 tires are estimated at 65%, includes a new spare tires and two sets of tracks. Tight center and strong hydraulics. Cab has heat, A/C, and lights. Contact Aaron @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Machine is located in Northeast USA.

Tigercat 1055 2006
$155,000
Rottne SMV Forwarder

Rottne SMV Forwarder

2006 Rottne SMV Forwarder. Hour meter reads ~12,500 hours. John Deere 6068 Engine. Hydrostatic transmission. Tires are at 50%. Comes with set of bogie tracks. Tight center section. Bunks are straight. Strong hydraulics and grapple arms. Lights work. Enclosed cab has heat & A/C. Contact Aaron @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Equipment is located in Northeast USA.

Rottne SMV 2006
$110,000
 Valmet 840.2 Forwarder ***SOLD***

Valmet 840.2 Forwarder ***SOLD***

2006 Valmet 840.2 8 Wheel Double Bunk Forwarder. This equipment has a strong running Sisu 6 cylinder engine. New head gasket a year and a half ago. Rear-end and bogies were recently gone through. New brakes & new bearings. Strong hydraulics and cylinders. SuperGrip bucket. Clean machine inside and out. Tracks are @ 50% all around. Heat, A/C, and lights. Also has a new Windshield to be installed. Contact Erik @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Equipment is located in Northcentral USA. ***SOLD***

Valmet 840.2 2006
$Call for Price
Ponsse Wisent Forwarder

Ponsse Wisent Forwarder

2006 Ponsse Wisent 8 Wheel Double Bunk Forwarder. This machine has a Mercedes Benz engine, runs and starts good, Pro Heat, new transmission last year installed by Ponsse, new rear-end installed last fall, bogies are in good working order, tight boom and grapple, squirt boom works as it should, decent 710 tires, blade. Heat, A/C, and lights. Contact Aaron @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Machine is located in Northcentral USA.

Ponsse Wisent 2006
$110,000
John Deere 1710D 8 Wheeled Forwarder

John Deere 1710D 8 Wheeled Forwarder

2006 John Deere 1710D 8 Wheeled Forwarder. This machine has 16,000 hours, runs and starts good, has had a lot of Idle time, straight boom, tight pins and bushings, front and rear bogies in good working condition, tires are @ 50% tracks are @ 75%. Contact Aaron @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Machine is located in Northcentral USA.

John Deere 1710D 2006
$149,000
Ponsse Buffalo King Forwarder

Ponsse Buffalo King Forwarder

2006 Ponsse Buffalo King 8 Wheel Double Bunk Forwarder. This machine has a Mercedes Benz engine, runs and starts good, strong hydraulics and cylinders, new pillar and crane module put in one year ago, new center section, upper and lower pins, center bearing, frame lock, bogies are in good working order, grapple and tracks are 2 years old, squirt boom is in good working condition. Heat, A/C, and lights. Contact Aaron @ Red Pine Equipment 218-720-0933. Machine is located in Northcentral USA.

Ponsse Buffalo King 2006
$158,500